Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

by POWr.io

FREE live chat, Facebook Messenger chat, custom chat window.

Perham Prints

really helped out me and our store! Very easy to install and they have loads of great apps to choose

The Shop of Many Things

Not actually Facebook Messager chat, but a popout with a link to start one. Also, when you uninstall it, it doesn't fully remove it and you have to edit the code to get rid of it (after having to search their help centre to find out how)

fuerajoh.store

That app is so easy and friendly. I recommend it. If you have a online, this app will be a big help for you and your customer services team. I installed the app and was so easy for me change settings like colors, fonts, and pages. I really like it.

River Valley Trading & Supply

I used this app to build a chat box on my Shopify site. It was extremely easy to set up! I am sure the support will be exceptional as well!

Jelly Belly Babies LLC.

I just installed the app. It was super easy. Hopefully it will relay the idea of a more personalized experience to customers. We will see how it goes!

March 1, 2019

Thanks for the great review! 💙

Silk Road Decorative

I will try how the benefit of this app and will back to give a five star again..........................

Aerialrigs - Freestanding Outdoor

top ***** top ***** top ***** top ***** top ***** top ***** top ***** top ***** top ***** top ***** top *****

La patisserie de lou lou

muy bueno
es una maravilla de app ideal para cualquier pagina web mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Trip Avalon

was very good super easy to set up and fast and super cool I love it, it was super simple, I wished all things were like this HAHA

BonBon Lashes

Worst customer service ever. Trying to troubleshoot with this company, and no response. Going to be uninstalling this app, thank you.