Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

by POWr.io

FREE live chat, Facebook Messenger chat, custom chat window.

GetGoggles

yes it works cool , i would be using this .....................................................................................................

Avrelya

Easy to install, i haven't tried it yet but it looks cool. Will edit this review later .
I still need to try it

Green Straws

I always have respect for free apps. This makes it so easy to communicate with customers, as I can do it from my phone at any time!

Kuarta Seller

Great app to make customer care in anywhere, just connect with your personal page of the store and stay close to all your customers.

PellaProducts

I love it. Easy to install no coding required. Set up was quick and it works as should. Great for a free to use app.

Loskylos

I really like this app!! I'm so happy for such a thing. It is a nice way I just found in order to improve my own sales :)

Tiny P Boho

Super amazing easy to use!! Allows you to customise and choose which pages you want to add it on without haveing to customise code!!

Rare Mind Designs

Aye does what its supposed to and best of all its free highly recommend to anyone out their who wants to have better customer support!

A Naughty Collection by Claire

I added this app to my website because it’s a cool feature. I think they could wait longer to make me write review to move on in installation process, so I don’t like that, but we will see, it’s FB and live , what could possibly go wrong?

RISHBI

Best app for chat, easy to use and quickly, if you need som app tou your store for chat this will be the best one in the app store