POWR Facebook Chat | Live Chat

POWR Facebook Chat | Live Chat

by POWR.io

Live chat via Facebook Messenger chat. Chatbot messenger bot.

Strut

Love how easy it is to install on shopify. The app is user friendly and has a free subscription option.

July 3, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

BSAhomegoodies.com

i am totally new to shopify and using apps this was so easy to install. anxious to see how it effects my fb page

Lucky Lemonz

Facebook Chat made my website look established and trustworthy. It was intuitive, easy to use and offers several color options. I love the customization options too!

Envy Rose

great app! so far so good! customers im sure will love this feature and a much easier way for them to contact us

Elite Fishing Tackle

really cool app sure to enhance customer experience.......................................................................................................................

DSWHOLESALES

love it, easy to install and use.would reccomend to shopify dropship clients and shop owners throughout the world

wingroupjewelry

great app for a small business owner. try it no risk because it is free. Not a bad app for smaller owner like me

Sites By Dusty

I use the app to keep up with my customer's questions. It is one of the best apps I have found for live chat.

CasosCases

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Vous me voy! Loja feminina de roupas, calçados e acessórios importados.

ajudou muito minha loja. fez tudo parecer mais facil para meus clientes facilitando nas compras e na ajuda.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11