Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

by POWr.io

FREE live chat, Facebook Messenger chat, custom chat window.

D4 Dynasty Blanks LLC.

So far so good! Just installed but it was extremely user friendly! Easy to navigate through, can't wait to see how it turns out!

reiclock

muito bom este app gostei bem interativo e converte muitas vendas através do chat direto no facebook

Cookecolo

Powerful chat for the moment so far so good wait and see in a while but I think it is dope ! I recommend it ! thks!

DEPOPEAZYDEALZ

User friendly set up will see how the customer like it, hopefully they will appreciate the faster replies

iVenture Fashions

I installed this app to enable customers to communicate with me in the event they have any questions. So far so good! Easy to install and very quick as well. Thanks for the app!!

Formally Men

Well, it was easy to add to my website & I like that I can modify it to the colours I want & with the text I would like, so that is "so far, so good". Now to see how it works with potential customers!

Gage Safe Products

The app was easy to install so we will give it some time to see how it works. Hope it will give my customers another way to ask product questions.

Old Time Shoppe

I like a simple streamlined app that gets the job done, and POWR.io delivers. Their messenger chat is yet another example of usability

ClothesTogether

Normally I start with a 3 stars when I first use the app., until I know more about the app.. but, this was such an easy install I actually decided to start with 5 stars. If I have an issue I will work my way down but, a good start makes this chic happy.

Id Cop That

Love that this is FREE! A simple function like this should be meant to be free. WELL DONE. The custom options are really nice too. UI is very clean.