POWR Facebook Chat | Live Chat

POWR Facebook Chat | Live Chat

by POWR.io

Live chat via Facebook Messenger chat. Chatbot messenger bot.

Gage Safe Products

The app was easy to install so we will give it some time to see how it works. Hope it will give my customers another way to ask product questions.

Old Time Shoppe

I like a simple streamlined app that gets the job done, and POWR.io delivers. Their messenger chat is yet another example of usability

ClothesTogether

Normally I start with a 3 stars when I first use the app., until I know more about the app.. but, this was such an easy install I actually decided to start with 5 stars. If I have an issue I will work my way down but, a good start makes this chic happy.

Bio-Leven

I really like to work with this app.
....................................................................

Kelvin Deals

5 stars for client support, very professional client support. Thank you for the quick response and solved technical problems. Cheers!

Shop_Frenchy

It was really easy to install and customize the app for my website. Thanks . and i appreciate that it is free. Hope that will help with customer service.

FIT FUSED

Very easy to install. Great support tool for a beginner! Quite few options to design the chat, which I like.Didn’t use it yet. But looks great!

BeanByTheBay

easy. so far so good ;) very easy installation, simple set up. I hope it will be easy to use it as well. can't wait to test it.

OMGMerch

I'm trying to leave a nice review! I liked the app the app is good it is great I had fun it is a helpful tool okay 100 characters

Victoria's Shine

very nice design and easy to install, set and use !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!