Facebook Messenger | Live Chat

Facebook Messenger Live Chat. Chatbot messenger.

Free plan available

HorizontShop

Great app!

I recomand this app to everyone! I like it.

It is great!

It is very simple to use!

Innate Intimates

Great app! Easy to use and customise, it's just what I was looking for. Aesthetically pleasing as well as there's no branding!

HoodieAddiction

I recently added this to my site. I love the automation and easy set up. Only suggestion would be to edit the size of the popup. Other than that I like it a lot so far.

Niche Bargain

It looks and works great! Easy to set up and very customizable. I would like to see the chat button have a logo for facebook though.

Hair by 2 truths.

Thanks guys for this, it's really helpful. I have not yet gotten to fully test it out but will update once I do.

H-tiss

Very nice app that helps me to get community with nit customer it worth a five stars this app and it’s free

Perfect Pet World

Easy to use. Easy to install. Seems to work great so far. Also I like that you're able to customize the colors and design easily.

RGCreates

i use this app to allow me to connect with my costumers! I also use it to hear feedback from customers or guests. Overall its a great app!

Piata_Fashion_official

User's happiness is at the top level thanks to this app. Thank you Facebook Chat live chat for making our store more professional.

Relojes Spartan México

Fantastic, very usefull, beatiful desing it really helps a lot to help your customers and get some security extra