POWR Chat | Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger Live Chat. POWR Chat messenger.

Free plan available

Elite Fishing Tackle

Time spent using app About 1 month

really cool app sure to enhance customer experience.......................................................................................................................

DSWHOLESALES

love it, easy to install and use.would reccomend to shopify dropship clients and shop owners throughout the world

wingroupjewelry

Time spent using app 39 minutes

great app for a small business owner. try it no risk because it is free. Not a bad app for smaller owner like me

Sites By Dusty

I use the app to keep up with my customer's questions. It is one of the best apps I have found for live chat.

CasosCases

Location Germany

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Vous me voy! Loja feminina de roupas, calçados e acessórios importados.

Location Brazil

ajudou muito minha loja. fez tudo parecer mais facil para meus clientes facilitando nas compras e na ajuda.

Shining Vitality

Easily added to page.

Will know better after I try it more
Will update review once I get a chance to test

Rusko4Soul

Location Portugal

This App is awesome, it could help me a lot with my customers and now I can work more organized and much closer to my customers. Great App.

wrapmyphone.com

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Very easy to use and install, would 100 recommend using it. Easy for customers to use also. Great set up also!

Brightest Photography

Location Belgium

This app helps me to give my customers the support they deserve. The installation was extremely easy. Love to work with Powr.