Facebook Chat ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat ‑ Live Chat

by POWr.io

FREE live chat via Facebook Messenger to chat to customers!

Vous me voy! Loja feminina de roupas, calçados e acessórios importados.

ajudou muito minha loja. fez tudo parecer mais facil para meus clientes facilitando nas compras e na ajuda.

Shining Vitality

Easily added to page.

Will know better after I try it more
Will update review once I get a chance to test

Rusko4Soul

This App is awesome, it could help me a lot with my customers and now I can work more organized and much closer to my customers. Great App.

wrapmyphone.com

Very easy to use and install, would 100 recommend using it. Easy for customers to use also. Great set up also!

Brightest Photography

This app helps me to give my customers the support they deserve. The installation was extremely easy. Love to work with Powr.

Ez&Economic

I liked it, very functional and easy to use. I have had no problem yet using it, even the free plan is good.

BAP MARKET

good nofication thank you
for new page settings good nofication thank you
ı new sıgnup free nafication for you

Problem Solver Store

i enjoy how simple the app is, straight to the point. I didn't enjoy the fact that a lot of the features were limited.

TTRShop.net - Awesome Items

It's nice, but does not seem very user friendly. Basically, I feel like I am fumbling around to learn how to use it rather than it being intuitive.

Home of Gadgets

Looks Terrible and doesnt work really good. also the icon on your shop ist brandet by the app-logo and looks terrible.

April 23, 2019

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you do not like the POWr Chat app it is very easy to use and set up on your site and the POWr logo will be displayed on the free version of the app. If you decide to add the Chat app to your site, you can reach out to our Support Team so that we can help you set it up.