Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

by POWr.io

FREE live chat, Facebook Messenger chat, custom chat window.

Jack Northon | Official Online Store

Me parece muy intuitiva, recien lo he instalado y creo que aportara a la web, si megustaria que sea mas estetico!!!

Kuarta Seller

Great app to make customer care in anywhere, just connect with your personal page of the store and stay close to all your customers.

GadgetLife

Nice app! Helps my site alot. Especially the way it uses facebook (which everyone has) to do a direct customer support option.

reiclock

muito bom este app gostei bem interativo e converte muitas vendas através do chat direto no facebook

Gage Safe Products

The app was easy to install so we will give it some time to see how it works. Hope it will give my customers another way to ask product questions.

Shop_Frenchy

It was really easy to install and customize the app for my website. Thanks . and i appreciate that it is free. Hope that will help with customer service.

Hair by 2 truths.

Thanks guys for this, it's really helpful. I have not yet gotten to fully test it out but will update once I do.

RGCreates

i use this app to allow me to connect with my costumers! I also use it to hear feedback from customers or guests. Overall its a great app!

2 Next