POWR Chat | Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger Live Chat. POWR Chat messenger.

Free plan available

BAP MARKET

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 months

good nofication thank you
for new page settings good nofication thank you
ı new sıgnup free nafication for you

Problem Solver Store

Location New Zealand

i enjoy how simple the app is, straight to the point. I didn't enjoy the fact that a lot of the features were limited.

TTRShop.net - Awesome Items

Time spent using app About 22 hours

It's nice, but does not seem very user friendly. Basically, I feel like I am fumbling around to learn how to use it rather than it being intuitive.

Home of Gadgets

Location Germany
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Looks Terrible and doesnt work really good. also the icon on your shop ist brandet by the app-logo and looks terrible.

April 23, 2019

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you do not like the POWr Chat app it is very easy to use and set up on your site and the POWr logo will be displayed on the free version of the app. If you decide to add the Chat app to your site, you can reach out to our Support Team so that we can help you set it up.

corvivesupply

I cant wait to start using, so far the experience has been amazing! So thankful that there are options like this to help us grow our business.

Mongrel Fishing Tackle

Location Australia

Very simple to install and use. We highly recommend this awesome application. Customers began to contact us in moments

Pom Clothing Co.

This app was easy to use and seems simple enough! Hoping for the best results but installation was a breeze and I love that.

Loyalty CO

Location Brazil

perfeito demaissss, muito bom e totalmente gratis, to muito satisfeito, seloco bom pa karalhoooooooooo

Danika Cooper Jewellery

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 32 minutes

I have just installed to our website and so far so good, it was easy to follow for set up. Hopefully it will allow us better contact with our customers and allow them to ask questions in real time.

Power Up Tech Accessories

Added the chat at the directive of my mentor. Seems simple and installation was simple. Will report back when it is used more!