Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

by POWR.io

40% off upgrades | Live chat, Facebook Messenger chat window

furddylove

easy to instant and set up , can be customise to match your store ,let see how dose it work, happy got have it

Kuufi

Simple and customisable chat application. No head aches here!..........................................................

YL department of sports

Nice to receive calls from customers with such simplicity and good and convenient app hope to talk with more customers

Skinz4Tech

Just finished installing it, not sure if customers will be asked to log in to their facebook to continue the chat, if yes, I think it's better if they talk to me within my website as quests without being asked to login to messenger.

Womenis

Very nice app!! I really enjoy and it´s very intuitive. I recommend using it. Rocks in my store huhu

Cre8ive Advertising

the app is easy to use and the functionality is great! a must have if you are dedicate to customer service

Faviola Lux

I Used this app to help customers on my page and the app is doing it's job. Been doing this for a long time every time i use this app.

My Funny Socks

Good and easy to install app. I will recommend it everyone who have shopify store. thank you for this app.

bellelunas

La mejor aplicación que he encontrado para comunicarme con mis clientes, muchas gracias. Gran trabajo.

Dash Photo Print

to message and was good . Happy days! this is one that works and i have had ones in the past that haven't worked that great but thankfully this does