Facebook Chat ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat ‑ Live Chat

by POWr.io

FREE live chat via Facebook Messenger to chat to customers!

DirectTrades

great app easy to use would recommend to anyone really im not very good with computers so it was easy to install via platform

Once In a Wardrobe

We found this app nice and simple to use, very pleased with the end result. Thank you from onceinawardrobe

Old Soul Soap Company

I uninstalled this app, but I can't remove it from my website...not getting much help from support either.

April 6, 2019

Hello, I inspected your site and I saw that you need to delete the "div class" code within your theme.liquid file so that the Chat app can be removed from your site.

SparkIn Beauty

My first attempt in doing it, feeling good. and would change my rating if it is not good enough. Well, just give it a try.

furddylove

easy to instant and set up , can be customise to match your store ,let see how dose it work, happy got have it

Kuufi

Simple and customisable chat application. No head aches here!..........................................................

YL department of sports

Nice to receive calls from customers with such simplicity and good and convenient app hope to talk with more customers

Skinz4Tech

Just finished installing it, not sure if customers will be asked to log in to their facebook to continue the chat, if yes, I think it's better if they talk to me within my website as quests without being asked to login to messenger.

ACUDECOR Interior

Just starting out with this app but the installation process was super easy and the customization features are nice.

Womenis

Very nice app!! I really enjoy and it´s very intuitive. I recommend using it. Rocks in my store huhu