Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

by POWR.io

40% off upgrades | Live chat, Facebook Messenger chat window

Only best for baby

Really easy to instal. this far have worked grate. Lets see in really in use. and adding something to have 100 characters

zen desing

recomendado muy buena plataforma, muy intuitiva y facil el enlace entre las redes.....................

The Humped Zebra

I just installed, it was super simple, and easy to customize. I would recommend.
Easy to connect to Facebook.

Purple Alchemist

So far pretty cool. Not sure we have to have a minimum of 100 characters that is just annoying. >>>>>

Dons Custom Apparel

great app to use for customer support.Nice display Easy Setting /Navigation upon set up .I Would Recommend This app For Install

The Thing at The Place

Live chat help desk is one of the most effective ways to create a positive customer experience and and create positive engagement. You need this app!

www.exclusivaimportados.com

acabei de instalar esse app me parece ser muito bom.....vou testar na minha loja... mas creio q vai ser muito útil

Black Butique

I tested this app and it was easy to install. Looks great on my page. Hope this will help my customers get their questions answered timely.

Xsportsrecovery

Works good so far, took about 10 mins to set up. If any issues I'll update later but so far it seems like a worth while add

Shopping-D-makro

It looks very professional and so easy to use and to install. Highly recommend for everybody who wants to connect with their customer.