POWR Chat | Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger Live Chat. POWR Chat messenger.

Free plan available

Faviola Lux

Location North Macedonia

I Used this app to help customers on my page and the app is doing it's job. Been doing this for a long time every time i use this app.

Mellow Mammals

Time spent using app About 2 years

3-stars because they ask for the feedback as part of installation... I am not a fan of app developers asking for feedback before you even have a chance to use the product.
It was super easy to setup and install, but, I have yet to use it. Many people have said they will update the review... I will try to remember to do that as well.

March 31, 2019

Hi there! Rea here from POWr Support and I hope all is well with you today.

We greatly appreciate your feedback! This is definitely passed on to our content and engineering team and hope that we can improve this automated request for feedback in the future.

If just in case you'll encounter any troubles using any of our apps, please do not hesitate to send us an email at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help. Have a great day!

My Funny Socks

Good and easy to install app. I will recommend it everyone who have shopify store. thank you for this app.

bellelunas

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

La mejor aplicación que he encontrado para comunicarme con mis clientes, muchas gracias. Gran trabajo.

Dash Photo Print

to message and was good . Happy days! this is one that works and i have had ones in the past that haven't worked that great but thankfully this does

Only best for baby

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really easy to instal. this far have worked grate. Lets see in really in use. and adding something to have 100 characters

zen desing

Location Colombia

recomendado muy buena plataforma, muy intuitiva y facil el enlace entre las redes.....................

The Humped Zebra

Time spent using app 13 minutes

I just installed, it was super simple, and easy to customize. I would recommend.
Easy to connect to Facebook.

Purple Alchemist

So far pretty cool. Not sure we have to have a minimum of 100 characters that is just annoying. >>>>>

chipito

Location Mexico

Fácil de instalar, y se ve muy bien en la pagina, no he tenido uso aun pero espero que funcione tan fácil como fue la instalación.