POWR Facebook Chat | Live Chat

POWR Facebook Chat | Live Chat

by POWR.io

Live chat via Facebook Messenger chat. Chatbot messenger bot.

Shopping-D-makro

It looks very professional and so easy to use and to install. Highly recommend for everybody who wants to connect with their customer.

MUAEssentials

Awesome. Now I can lay back and rest. It is very useful especially if you are a busy single mom. Highly recommended!

unisexhats

its amazing app i like it it help me so much for contact the costomor i recomond it for everyone you wil like it

babycalla

it's super easy to install, I love it. we see how customers will react to this thing, but hopefully I will get a lot sales

Perham Prints

really helped out me and our store! Very easy to install and they have loads of great apps to choose

fuerajoh.store

That app is so easy and friendly. I recommend it. If you have a online, this app will be a big help for you and your customer services team. I installed the app and was so easy for me change settings like colors, fonts, and pages. I really like it.

River Valley Trading & Supply

I used this app to build a chat box on my Shopify site. It was extremely easy to set up! I am sure the support will be exceptional as well!

Jelly Belly Babies LLC.

I just installed the app. It was super easy. Hopefully it will relay the idea of a more personalized experience to customers. We will see how it goes!

March 1, 2019

Thanks for the great review! 💙

Silk Road Decorative

I will try how the benefit of this app and will back to give a five star again..........................

Aerialrigs - Freestanding Outdoor

top ***** top ***** top ***** top ***** top ***** top ***** top ***** top ***** top ***** top ***** top *****