Facebook Chat ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat ‑ Live Chat

by POWr.io

FREE live chat via Facebook Messenger to chat to customers!

unisexhats

its amazing app i like it it help me so much for contact the costomor i recomond it for everyone you wil like it

babycalla

it's super easy to install, I love it. we see how customers will react to this thing, but hopefully I will get a lot sales

kwule

Wao! This app is just amazing, so easy to setup and though just using it for the first time but it appears good. for now i recommend it but i hope to come back and give a full review.

Shoppawholic

I use this app to give my customers assurance by answering whatever questions they have in mind. Tnx!

Perham Prints

really helped out me and our store! Very easy to install and they have loads of great apps to choose

Bhering'sShop

ADOREEEIII OO MELHORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DE TODOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SIMPLISMENTE INCRIVEL

The Shop of Many Things

Not actually Facebook Messager chat, but a popout with a link to start one. Also, when you uninstall it, it doesn't fully remove it and you have to edit the code to get rid of it (after having to search their help centre to find out how)

fuerajoh.store

That app is so easy and friendly. I recommend it. If you have a online, this app will be a big help for you and your customer services team. I installed the app and was so easy for me change settings like colors, fonts, and pages. I really like it.

River Valley Trading & Supply

I used this app to build a chat box on my Shopify site. It was extremely easy to set up! I am sure the support will be exceptional as well!

Jelly Belly Babies LLC.

I just installed the app. It was super easy. Hopefully it will relay the idea of a more personalized experience to customers. We will see how it goes!

March 1, 2019

Thanks for the great review! 💙