Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

by POWR.io

40% off upgrades | Live chat, Facebook Messenger chat window

PellaProducts

I love it. Easy to install no coding required. Set up was quick and it works as should. Great for a free to use app.

Loskylos

I really like this app!! I'm so happy for such a thing. It is a nice way I just found in order to improve my own sales :)

Tiny P Boho

Super amazing easy to use!! Allows you to customise and choose which pages you want to add it on without haveing to customise code!!

Rare Mind Designs

Aye does what its supposed to and best of all its free highly recommend to anyone out their who wants to have better customer support!

A Naughty Collection by Claire

I added this app to my website because it’s a cool feature. I think they could wait longer to make me write review to move on in installation process, so I don’t like that, but we will see, it’s FB and live , what could possibly go wrong?

RISHBI

Best app for chat, easy to use and quickly, if you need som app tou your store for chat this will be the best one in the app store

Nature Reflections

Very easy set up. I liked that I could customize the colors to match my site! Also, you can upload your own custom photo or use one of their photos.

Spectaculeyes

i used this app to receive messages from my customers, its so helpful and its help with my business so much, great app

Free Commercee

stardted now using the app but i think will be a good experience and this app is free so is very good when you find helpfull app that are free

Misfit Marketplace

This app was super easy to set up and I have been receiving excellent results. I highly recommend this app.