Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

by POWr.io

FREE live chat, Facebook Messenger chat, custom chat window.

Bambi Bikini

just installed it and haven't really tried but they request for a review. so i'll give a 3 stars first. Set up is easy and you can modify it as you please. will update the review after using it in longer period. Good thing about this apps is FREE :)

Bodhi Floaty

Chat seems easy to set up... But they make you leave a review or contact them before you can take it live on your site. So all the review's you're reading are from people that are barely more experienced than you.
I'll update this review if I remember but also, that'll probably never happen.

UPDATE: After a quick test of the app, I am deleting this app. It does everything its promises, BUT it does something it didn't set expectations about ... the chat happens in a separate pop-up, and not in the chat window, as I, and probably all of my customers would expect. I'd be annoyed by that user-experience, so I don't want my customers to feel that same way.

ice.szn

really cool!

Casual Casual

El chat es muy fácil de instalar en cualquier pagina de la tienda y además es muy personalizable.

Importados Mega Store

Very good app, a lot of customization, i really enjoy this, very thankful. The best app for this. Go download this.

Velaire

Easy to follow the step by step set up, and you can customize everything even your own fonts and colours!

GetGoggles

yes it works cool , i would be using this .....................................................................................................

Avrelya

Easy to install, i haven't tried it yet but it looks cool. Will edit this review later .
I still need to try it

Green Straws

I always have respect for free apps. This makes it so easy to communicate with customers, as I can do it from my phone at any time!

Kuarta Seller

Great app to make customer care in anywhere, just connect with your personal page of the store and stay close to all your customers.