Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

by POWR.io

40% off upgrades | Live chat, Facebook Messenger chat window

iVenture Fashions

I installed this app to enable customers to communicate with me in the event they have any questions. So far so good! Easy to install and very quick as well. Thanks for the app!!

Formally Men

Well, it was easy to add to my website & I like that I can modify it to the colours I want & with the text I would like, so that is "so far, so good". Now to see how it works with potential customers!

Old Time Shoppe

I like a simple streamlined app that gets the job done, and POWR.io delivers. Their messenger chat is yet another example of usability

ClothesTogether

Normally I start with a 3 stars when I first use the app., until I know more about the app.. but, this was such an easy install I actually decided to start with 5 stars. If I have an issue I will work my way down but, a good start makes this chic happy.

Bio-Leven

I really like to work with this app.
....................................................................

Kelvin Deals

5 stars for client support, very professional client support. Thank you for the quick response and solved technical problems. Cheers!

FIT FUSED

Very easy to install. Great support tool for a beginner! Quite few options to design the chat, which I like.Didn’t use it yet. But looks great!

BeanByTheBay

easy. so far so good ;) very easy installation, simple set up. I hope it will be easy to use it as well. can't wait to test it.

OMGMerch

I'm trying to leave a nice review! I liked the app the app is good it is great I had fun it is a helpful tool okay 100 characters

Victoria's Shine

very nice design and easy to install, set and use !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!