Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

by POWr.io

40% OFF NOW | Facebook Messenger chat, live chat, free chat

Claribelskincare.com

Not a good customer service strategy or best practice when not willing to process a prorated refund to an unhappy customer. Customers beware. Know that you love it before you buy it for a year in advance!

July 29, 2019

As per our refund policy, we unfortunately cannot issue refunds for [MONTHLY UPGRADES/YEARLY UPGRADES PURCHASED MORE THAN 5 DAYS AGO]. However, I'll be happy to Look at your account myself and see if we have any missed opportunities or ways we can make it up to you. Reach back to our support directly and ask for me.
-Waylon W
Customer Success

Home of Gadgets

Looks Terrible and doesnt work really good. also the icon on your shop ist brandet by the app-logo and looks terrible.

April 23, 2019

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you do not like the POWr Chat app it is very easy to use and set up on your site and the POWr logo will be displayed on the free version of the app. If you decide to add the Chat app to your site, you can reach out to our Support Team so that we can help you set it up.

Old Soul Soap Company

I uninstalled this app, but I can't remove it from my website...not getting much help from support either.

April 6, 2019

Hello, I inspected your site and I saw that you need to delete the "div class" code within your theme.liquid file so that the Chat app can be removed from your site.

The Shop of Many Things

Not actually Facebook Messager chat, but a popout with a link to start one. Also, when you uninstall it, it doesn't fully remove it and you have to edit the code to get rid of it (after having to search their help centre to find out how)

BonBon Lashes

Worst customer service ever. Trying to troubleshoot with this company, and no response. Going to be uninstalling this app, thank you.