Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

by POWr.io

FREE live chat, Facebook Messenger chat, custom chat window.

Mellow Mammals

3-stars because they ask for the feedback as part of installation... I am not a fan of app developers asking for feedback before you even have a chance to use the product.
It was super easy to setup and install, but, I have yet to use it. Many people have said they will update the review... I will try to remember to do that as well.

March 31, 2019

Hi there! Rea here from POWr Support and I hope all is well with you today.

We greatly appreciate your feedback! This is definitely passed on to our content and engineering team and hope that we can improve this automated request for feedback in the future.

If just in case you'll encounter any troubles using any of our apps, please do not hesitate to send us an email at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help. Have a great day!

Wigoders

Good for free app however would prefer that user doesnt need to click on bubble to open the chat box showing the 'can i help 'etc message. ie no bubble just the chat box appear. Like most live chat IMs. Also annoying for user to have to login to fb messanger as I was logged in to my fb on comp but still was asked to login to fb messanger. Good for personal sites maybe

March 6, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for the feedback regarding the Chat app. I'll be sure to forward this over to our Product team, so they can refer to it for future product updates.

Bambi Bikini

just installed it and haven't really tried but they request for a review. so i'll give a 3 stars first. Set up is easy and you can modify it as you please. will update the review after using it in longer period. Good thing about this apps is FREE :)

Bodhi Floaty

Chat seems easy to set up... But they make you leave a review or contact them before you can take it live on your site. So all the review's you're reading are from people that are barely more experienced than you.
I'll update this review if I remember but also, that'll probably never happen.

UPDATE: After a quick test of the app, I am deleting this app. It does everything its promises, BUT it does something it didn't set expectations about ... the chat happens in a separate pop-up, and not in the chat window, as I, and probably all of my customers would expect. I'd be annoyed by that user-experience, so I don't want my customers to feel that same way.