POWR Chat | Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger Live Chat. POWR Chat messenger.

Free plan available

Shining Vitality

Easily added to page.

Will know better after I try it more
Will update review once I get a chance to test

Problem Solver Store

Location New Zealand

i enjoy how simple the app is, straight to the point. I didn't enjoy the fact that a lot of the features were limited.

TTRShop.net - Awesome Items

Time spent using app About 22 hours

It's nice, but does not seem very user friendly. Basically, I feel like I am fumbling around to learn how to use it rather than it being intuitive.

Pom Clothing Co.

This app was easy to use and seems simple enough! Hoping for the best results but installation was a breeze and I love that.

Danika Cooper Jewellery

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 32 minutes

I have just installed to our website and so far so good, it was easy to follow for set up. Hopefully it will allow us better contact with our customers and allow them to ask questions in real time.

chipito

Location Mexico

Fácil de instalar, y se ve muy bien en la pagina, no he tenido uso aun pero espero que funcione tan fácil como fue la instalación.

lilasblooms

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Love that if the chat appears to be more proactive to customers and pop up at the corner so that customers know that we are ready to help them

kwule

Location Nigeria

Wao! This app is just amazing, so easy to setup and though just using it for the first time but it appears good. for now i recommend it but i hope to come back and give a full review.

Shoppawholic

I use this app to give my customers assurance by answering whatever questions they have in mind. Tnx!

ladieswag

Very easy to install! Would recommend. No change to anything as this was very simple. I know this will improve user experience.

Previous 1