Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

SANI-STEP safety supplies

Simple smart messenger chat app, I am already using on another store.
When initiating a chat, the user stays on the store, which to me is a must.
NB: If your page does not show to connect, when installing, there's a little instruction, and its easy peasy. I recommend for design usability and simplicity.

SafeStore - Bangkok

Great app, if you like to use the Messenger and integrate FB with your store. Easy, customisable, and free. Keep up the good work!!

AddreShopping

guzel uygulsma tavsiye ediyor alisveris icin teknotekin addreshopping tesekkurlerrrrr brsvo bravooo

OFuzzy

I love this app and it serves my store very well. Use on all my Shopify stores and it's just great highly recommend

Alpacasoaps

This app is exactly what I needed, and it was easy to customize! It's nice that potential customers have an easy familiar way to get in touch with us.

May 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We do appreciate you taking your time to share your rating with us. It's our pleasure that the app comes up to your expectations!

Beauty Ritual

The app make integrating Facebook Messenger so much better. Now the Messenger icon and popup fit our branding. A+++

May 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your feedback is highly valued and it helps Autoketing team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

Libby Swift

Very simple to install. Looking forward to great communication with all of my customers!!!!!! Thanks

May 24, 2020

Thanks for your review, Your feedback is highly valued and do encourage us a lot.

DrownMe

well, i had a customer say that this plugin didn't work for them, so removed it and installed the original FB plugin. That still didn't work for the customer and it seems that it was nothing to do with this chat system at all!
This plugin has much better customisation features than the FB original, so this wins, easily!

May 24, 2020

Thank you for the review. We are so pleased you rate our service as 5 stars as we strive to deliver just that for all of our customers.

My Great Products Store is managed by 2 Angels World

I tried other app and it did not work and the support was very poor also. I found this app and once installed it works perfectly and easy to install too !

Made by Nature

I really thought this would be a great app but unfortunately it wasn't. I asked for the pop up not to be shown and it shows up on every page of website. I cleared my caches more than once and it still showed up. Very annoying.

May 21, 2020

We are sorry for the error. Our app has a conflict with the current Facebook updated version.
Please contact us if you have any questions
Kind regards