Facebook Chat Box ‑ Autoketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Autoketing

by Autoketing

Live chat with customers via Facebook Messenger

Shopfamore

Thanks all free easy to use let see....................................................................................................................................................................4 star

North & Main Clothing Company

We wanted to customize our messenger chat box and you made it SOOOO easy!!!! Freedom! Thank you so much.

Cuckoo Clock Plus

Great app, great support. This app is so easy to use and chat with buyers, Recommended for e-commerce owner!

Suitallpockets.com

Hi {first_name}, thank you for your visit today. Can you take a minute to answer a question about your experience with us? Here is the link {link}. We appreciate your time and the insights will help us better perform in the future!

Redtag Factory

Shoppoings

I love the way they help me the person who chat to me was very helpful went inside my facebook to fix and she

Cathedral Heights Fashion

Great app, fits in seamlessly and works well with my store at cathedralheights.co.uk, the only issue I have is that I tried converting the prices myself with tools like XE currency and had a result a few cents (pence) different to the result this app gave me.

Omi Revolution

Great app, great support. This app is so easy to use and chat with buyers, Recommended app. 5 stars.

alwaysintact

My customers are happy to hear from me quickly. Thanks to this app and it's free. My business is doing well now

Trendy 4 You

Great app, great support. I had some problems finding my new page, but their support helped me through it. 5 stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15