Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Les Gens heureux

I think its great, easy to install and intuitive to use, it allows me to answer customer questions quickly whereever I am.

June 2, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We will check this issue and send you an email to support you.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.

Regards,

ATVEdmonton

Pretty Good App, been using it for some time, and it's worth keeping. It's easy to set up and gain more customer service. Sometimes it has some minor issues but it should be no problem. Been happy with this app so far.

April 12, 2021

We're very happy when receiving your review. It's our motivation to support you much more later. We always attempt to help you in the fastest way.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Coach-Club

I've had this app for about a year and I was really happy for it. But recently, I think 1-2 months ago, they made an update which no longer allows me to choose the logo of the chatbox, and more importantly, it seems like it's causing my webshop to be running a script update in the background every 2-3 seconds, you can see it because the chatbox logo is jumping a bit. And because of this, none of the links on my webshop is working - only if I manually refresh the page on the browser. After deactivating the chatbox, my webpage now works normally again. I really recommend Autoketing to look into this problem/bug, and solve it. Because before the update, it worked well.

February 28, 2021

Dear Coach -Club,
Thanks for leaving a review. Firstly, we really sorry for this problem. We updated a new version and fixed all problems on your website. If possible, please reinstall our app and allow us to serve you best. Thanks a lot!

alchaa design

When i chatting with store, chat box being transparent and normal. It repeats when I push to space button every time. Probably this is a bug but I think you have to solve this problem. Have a nice day

January 31, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. Our developers will check this issue.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Seo Digital Club

I am using this app for my business. Highly Recommended. For all of my other stores I am planning to use this app. Easy to use and user friendly!
Thanks for keeping this app free. It really helps the Entrepreneurs all around the world.

January 15, 2021

Your review is our happiness and pleasure. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're willing to support you and help with settings.

Thanks a lot

ADI Machining

This app is working exactly as I need it to. There is basically no delay in the message system, so I can quickly answer any questions that a customer may have quickly and conveniently by using Facebook Messenger.

December 22, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our application.
Email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Sincerely,

luxsportstore

nice goooooooood very gooooooood )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

December 20, 2020

We're very glad to hear your review.
If you need any help, please contact us. We're willing to support you.
Best regards

Autoketing team

Shophot

I really like it,I really like it,With this APP, my work is more convenient, and the communication with customers is also much more convenient.

December 7, 2020

We're very glad to hear your feedback.
If you need any help, please contact us. We're willing to support you.
Best regards

Autoketing team

NERDICH

This app stopped working for no reason after they have done an update. Normally, they should notify the users about any change.

November 23, 2020

We're sorry for the error. We check your store and the chat icon shows now.
It's working.
Please contact us if you have any questions

Regards,

Supersports Vietnam

This app is easy to connect and use. I really like this app and it help me so much. Vote for this app.

November 17, 2020

It's great to hear your feedback. We're very happy to serve merchants and bring value to their business.
When you have any problems, please contact us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49