Facebook Chat Box ‑ Autoketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Autoketing

by Autoketing

Live chat with customers via Facebook Messenger

Kit+Oliver

I really like that I can customize the colors of the chat icon to match the design of my website.

Gadgetree

this is the best shopify app and has helped tons of my costumers and has helped me make sales for over 2 months now thank you facebook chat box.

WATCH-SMART

I used this app to help with my shopify store!! works great!! You can tend to your customers with ease, it works well

Smartsurferr

Nice app and good app and doing very well ,app is perfect and some times not coming on website side bar.

MGAMER

talk about easy. this app made my customers love me because i can talk to them straight from my phone i hope this app is free for ever with upgradeable plans.

lemonbearph

very nice solution. it helped me consolidate replies and make my shop 24/7 accessible to customers who like quick answers.

Bec Athletic

I used this app to help me with my website and being able to engage with my potential customers. simple and easy to set up. look forward to putting it to use

MenStyleCo

These guys are the best, you should try their all apps. This facebook chat widget is better than others and it is customizable too. Thanks for these great apps.

Extremexmarket

hi im new so ... maybe later ... im sad untill i will make the first sell ... thanks for everything ...

Zulgg

Fantastic App. Helps me connect with customers. Couldn't recommend it more. My favourite feature is being able to reply to customers with my mobile phone on an App I used everyday (Facebook).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12