Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

SafeStore - Bangkok

Great app, if you like to use the Messenger and integrate FB with your store. Easy, customisable, and free. Keep up the good work!!

June 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We do appreciate you taking your time to share your rating with us. It's our pleasure that the app comes up to your expectations!

OFuzzy

I love this app and it serves my store very well. Use on all my Shopify stores and it's just great highly recommend

June 2, 2020

Alpacasoaps

This app is exactly what I needed, and it was easy to customize! It's nice that potential customers have an easy familiar way to get in touch with us.

May 27, 2020

Beauty Ritual

The app make integrating Facebook Messenger so much better. Now the Messenger icon and popup fit our branding. A+++

May 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your feedback is highly valued and it helps Autoketing team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

Libby Swift

Very simple to install. Looking forward to great communication with all of my customers!!!!!! Thanks

May 24, 2020

Thanks for your review, Your feedback is highly valued and do encourage us a lot.

DrownMe

well, i had a customer say that this plugin didn't work for them, so removed it and installed the original FB plugin. That still didn't work for the customer and it seems that it was nothing to do with this chat system at all!
This plugin has much better customisation features than the FB original, so this wins, easily!

May 24, 2020

Thank you for the review. We are so pleased you rate our service as 5 stars as we strive to deliver just that for all of our customers.

My Great Products Store is managed by 2 Angels World

I tried other app and it did not work and the support was very poor also. I found this app and once installed it works perfectly and easy to install too !

ZUANStore

i use this app to build a customer relation. very easy to set up, easy to use. good hope more sale coming from this APP.

Lil Critters Warehouse

perfect! i wanted it to go straight to my facebook page and get notified immediately so i can talk to customers :)

Mag & Turbo 64 Lunn Ave, Mt Wellington, Auckland

Pretty spot on, easy to use, customizable as much as you'd want it, very nice addition to any website

May 24, 2020

Thanks for your review. We do appreciate you taking your time to share your rating with us.