Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Dope Jewelry No.216

appercietted you guys
highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moon Glamour

Great app for getting in touch with customers, easier than e-mail. Great way to inspire trust to your customers.

TownleyGirl

Does what it says and has more customization than most similar apps in it's league. Helps with abandonment

healthppy.com

The best app! Super service! Very quickly respond and very accessible answer! Especially Thanks Oriana! I recommend!

AppleSnap Apparel

I used this app to connect with the customer easily. This way you can interact withem and find out how to improve your store for costumer ease!

9monthsafter

Amazing app and thanks for making it free! Really makes me feel good knowing there is useful free content still out there.

Rock N Skull

The support is great ! Had some issues with activate my Facebook chat page and the support helped me within minutes.

Angel's cosmetic, mask and skincare store

The customer service representative (oriana) is very helpful. And the app works perfectly!

It's A Trendy Thing

The support is superb! Had some issues with finding my Facebook page and the support helped me within minutes.

NHIOR

Great Apps for my business, its help a lot, my client easy to reach me out. Thank you Messenger for being there.