Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

NHIOR

Great Apps for my business, its help a lot, my client easy to reach me out. Thank you Messenger for being there.

Fuss Company®

The support is made by a 12 years old kid probably. It says the problem is fixed, but they dont even did NOTHING. The last message they will send to you is that Facebook is the source of the problem and they cant do nothing, when the problem is actually on their end.

Shit support, the worst i've ever seen, dont bother using this.

March 4, 2019

Dear Fuss Company®,

We very sorry about that, your problem about change response time for Facebook Page settings, for now Facebook api has changed and Facebook removing that setting. We will working for update our app as soon as possible.
If you have any other problem please let me know via email win@autoketing.com or chat with us

Best regards!
Autoketing team

Fashion Stock-Off

Great app. Very simple to install and automatically work without bugs. Thank you very much for this excellent app.

ByteSpy

I used this app to attach a manychat chatbot to my website and it works perfectly. This is very helpful.

Luminled.cl

muy genial funciona perfecto! pensé que seria mas difícil el proceso de instalación, pero fue muy sencillo, gracias.

eruption design

It's a good app. for beeing closer to customers. I did not check it exactly. I will send my revievs if it will be necessary.

Kit+Oliver

I really like that I can customize the colors of the chat icon to match the design of my website.

WATCH-SMART

I used this app to help with my shopify store!! works great!! You can tend to your customers with ease, it works well

Smartsurferr

Nice app and good app and doing very well ,app is perfect and some times not coming on website side bar.

MGAMER

talk about easy.
this app made my customers love me because i can talk to them straight from my phone i hope this app is free for ever with upgradeable plans.