Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Extremexmarket

hi im new so ... maybe later ... im sad untill i will make the first sell ... thanks for everything ...

Zulgg

Fantastic App. Helps me connect with customers. Couldn't recommend it more. My favourite feature is being able to reply to customers with my mobile phone on an App I used everyday (Facebook).

BeStylish

Fantastic app. Installation, configuration and use very easy. Very useful to always be in contact with my clients. Thank you.

Krush Keepsakes

I just downloaded this app. Set up was pretty easy. Let's see how it works! I will come back and update my review once I have used it.

Beachside Discovered

I used this app to help me sell in my webstore and so far is working great. Is definitely recommend it

Mascolimp

Excelente aplicación, supero mis expectativas, fácil de configurar y muy útil para aumentar las ventas. Recomendada al 100%.

Lash Division

Good app............................................................................................

epickly

i liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikeee thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis AAAPPPPP, veryyyyyyyyyy much

POLO-ELEGANT

Amazing App Works Great
No Bugs
suggest to use it
Amazing App Works Great
No Bugs
suggest to use it

INSPIRE BOARD

Easy to install and use! It seems each time I try to use an app from Shopify I'll generally have some problem with it or have to spend time figuring out how to use it. Not with this app. It works seamless and easy to use. Thanks!