Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

YOURCOSMETICBOX™

gooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Moon Goddess Gifts

This app synced right over to my Facebook Business Page and was easy to customize. So far so good.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Smart To Go Shop

Very good app! And a nice and friendly helping customer service! GREAT!!!! I will recommend this to other stores !

Higgins Publishing

I just installed this APP. It was super easy. I also tested it out, and I absolutely love it! It's also that I can respond quickly on my phone as well.

DifferentGifts.tv

Does exactly what it says on the tin - be sure to add pagemanager jobby to your phone and everything sorta works perfectly

ErgoFlip

Great app. Useful to increase customer engagement, but I hope you can fix the bug on "Log in to Messenger" for people that have not logged in to facebook yet

Wild Paw Purified Water For Pets

Easy to setup and functions well. No unwanted extras either which is nice. Will recommend this app to anyone looking to add a turnkey chat function on their site without any headaches.

Curvygirlplus

Such a good app... super easy to get up & running and the options to customize make it look like it's truly a part of my store! The only thing I wish I could do is position it a little higher on the page as opposed to the bottom. I use a theme editor and it lays on top of my bottom holiday border, but the benefits far out weigh the positioning of it, so I am thrilled with it!

21 MooD

The best up. Long time i was lookign for one. I friendly recomand it to others who want to improve their website

Car studios

Work like magic loved it.
At first, was doubt about this app after reading an unpleasant feedbacks from disappointed users.