Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

Jangi

I use this app to be more engaging with online customers. It's been great so far. I would recommend it to anyone.

June 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your feedback is highly respected and it helps our team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

Pistol Pavilion

Beautiful Layout. Easy to use. Recommend heaps to use. Easily usable by customers and store owners and adds conversions

June 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We do appreciate you taking your time to share your rating with us. Please contact us if you have any questions

Secretly-Incognito

It is a very good application I like it but I hope a french application. Thanks your this application

June 5, 2020

Thanks for your review. The Team are working hard in an effort of improving and perfecting the application. Wait for the change!

Catrendy

It could be better if we can control when we wanted the chat box to pop up. Popping Up right-away when customer goes to the page just disrupt the purchasing process. And if it does not pop up, customer might not know there is a messenger. We want customer to focus on our products first before showing them there's a messenger here to help. This can be easily fix with a timer setting on when to pop up the question.

I hope my feedback can help you guys. Leaving the 1 star so that you guys can be BETTER. Thanks for this Free App and Good Job!

April 26, 2020

Thanks for your advice.
We will try improving our app in the next version
Kind regards

thepottle

Its working so far...its a godsend. Looked for so many seamless ones and finally found one. thank you

Kasal.com

Would be amazing if we can put a link on the welcome message because we need the visitor to fill in a few fields so we can better assist them

Your perfect shirt

Very nice app to use! Didn't had any problems with installing the app and so far it works pretty fine for me!

KINDER NANO

sdgfhdfgh dtghdfgh ddfghfghd fgdsfgsfdg dfgdghnfg fhjghjg jfhgj gfhjghj ghj ghj ghj ghj ghj fgh rth rtzh th th rth fh jfhg jgh jg hjf ghr t

Cocotte Accessory

Bien cependant je vois des messages en anglais alors que cela devrait etre en français.
Parfois je ne reçois pas les notif de messages client

Hooka's 13th Closet

These app has help me keep in touch it my customer. while i am on the go. By using this app customer feel they can trust me more! Which helps me grow my website #Hooka's 13th closet.

Previous 1 3 4 5