Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

ViperX Oficial

aplicativo muito bom ainda gratuito so tenho a agradecer, pôs ainda estou descobrindo mais sobre o app

October 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
Please contact us if you're confused while setting up features.
We're ready to help.

Regards,

Tampa Printing and Signs

I wish that this app did NOT allow the customer to continue as a guest. EVERY customer continues as a guest. Even if they could continue as a guest but type their name in so we have a starting point, that would be great. Other than that it seems to work pretty good.

September 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. You cannot remove the guest mode. We published an instruction article to help merchants hide that mode. Please read https://autoketing.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/42000079055
Contact us if you have any questions

Regards

Vibevine.club-

I just got the app. Can't wait to see how well it works. It was a quick and easy download and set up. Thanks !

July 27, 2020

Thanks a lot. Hope our app can meet your needs and work properly in your store. We're ready to hear your feedback.
Please contact us if you need any help.
Best regards

Autoketing team

Jangi

I use this app to be more engaging with online customers. It's been great so far. I would recommend it to anyone.

June 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your feedback is highly respected and it helps our team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

Pistol Pavilion

Beautiful Layout. Easy to use. Recommend heaps to use. Easily usable by customers and store owners and adds conversions

June 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We do appreciate you taking your time to share your rating with us. Please contact us if you have any questions

Secretly-Incognito

It is a very good application I like it but I hope a french application. Thanks your this application

June 5, 2020

Thanks for your review. The Team are working hard in an effort of improving and perfecting the application. Wait for the change!

Catrendy

It could be better if we can control when we wanted the chat box to pop up. Popping Up right-away when customer goes to the page just disrupt the purchasing process. And if it does not pop up, customer might not know there is a messenger. We want customer to focus on our products first before showing them there's a messenger here to help. This can be easily fix with a timer setting on when to pop up the question.

I hope my feedback can help you guys. Leaving the 1 star so that you guys can be BETTER. Thanks for this Free App and Good Job!

April 26, 2020

Thanks for your advice.
We will try improving our app in the next version
Kind regards

thepottle

Its working so far...its a godsend. Looked for so many seamless ones and finally found one. thank you

Kasal.com

Would be amazing if we can put a link on the welcome message because we need the visitor to fill in a few fields so we can better assist them

Your perfect shirt

Very nice app to use! Didn't had any problems with installing the app and so far it works pretty fine for me!

Previous 1 3 4 5