Note globale
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
6 mai 2019

Useless i GREETING MESSAGE - Don't show popup automatically and it still shows automatically i dont know what is wrong. When this problem is resolve i will give you 5 Star but for now NO!

Ronini Official
Allemagne
34 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Autoketing a répondu 6 mai 2019

Dear Ronini Official,

Sorry to hear that.

About the "Don't show popup automatically" feature, maybe there is something wrong with the cache. You just need to delete your cache and reload your site.

About the Greeting Message, you can adjust it on the dashboard. If you have any question, please contact us via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat on the dashboard.

It's our pleasure to help you!

Regards,
Autoketing team.

Modifié le 25 juin 2019

every time customer comes on my website he had to login to facebook account to chat with me. not woth it.

Swag my style
Inde
31 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Autoketing a répondu 25 juin 2019

Dear Swag my style,

Our app depends on the Facebook platform, so your customers need to log in their Facebook account to chat with you. Therefore, the conversation is saved on the Messenger platform and you can keep in touch with your customers even when they leave your website.

If you need any help, please contact us via live chat on your dashboard or email: support@autoketing.com

Thank you so much!
Regards,
Autoketing team.

6 juin 2023

got error. we could not connect you because of your country or age. Not a plugin that should crosschecking about country. If facebook is country in my country then what is your issue.

SellingPoint24
Royaume-Uni
18 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Autoketing a répondu 6 juin 2023

We apologize for the error. We will check our app again to make sure it works properly.

Modifié le 6 septembre 2019

does not work. fails to connect to facebook. seems to be a good app if it would actually work. going to keep looking for a good app.

GlassSlipperFormals
États-Unis
18 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Autoketing a répondu 6 septembre 2019

Dear GlassSlipperFormals,

Sorry to hear that, our support team will contact you soon to resolve issue, or please send your issue to support@autoketing.com
Here are some of our solutions that can help you: https://autoketing.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/42000045394

Best regards!

30 mars 2019

This app dosen't work. I have installed it and set it up, it shows on my store but it seems to only be there for show as wheni click on it nothing happens

Elegant Boulevard
7 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Autoketing a répondu 30 mars 2019

Dear Elegant Boulevard,
We very sorry hear that, may be we have problem with Facebook api, could you please follow this email to add whitelisted domain to Facebook settings please.
If you have any problem please contact us via email: win@autoketing.com

Best regards!