Classificação geral
4,4
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 81% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
29 de agosto de 2018

I had some troubles getting the app to run correctly with my shop but the developers were very helpful to walk me through the additional steps my shop needed. Thank you again!

Wood Worx Designs
24 de fevereiro de 2019

I have not used it yet, but I look forward to trying out the features of this app. Hopefully, it can improve the overall customer experience.

Laedertasker.dk
Dinamarca
9 de abril de 2019

No problem with this app, you receive the messages directly and can customize the discussion bubble ! Very good !

Izivie
França
Autoketing deixou uma resposta 9 de abril de 2019

Dear Izivie,

Thanks for your review, your feedback is our motivation!

Autoketing team,
Regards!

13 de outubro de 2020

Great stuff - super easy!
Really good reviews and worked well for my business.
Would recommend. Try it out!

Eat.Sleep.Tea
Reino Unido
Autoketing deixou uma resposta 14 de outubro de 2020

It'd be great to see your review. We appreciate it very much.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email or livechat.

Regards,

21 de agosto de 2018

I am amazed by the developer and customer service at Autoketing. Absolutely mind blown. They actually took the time to visit my chat and checked on me.

The app is wonderful, it helps alert me when customers would like to interact. It does what it should. So simple yet so useful! I hope they continue to grow! Definitely a must have for your sites :)

Casefinitymy
Malásia
10 de agosto de 2020

Hi, How can I stop automatically show the contact box, clients said it is too big when they go view our site, I need the function only click can show the communicate box. Please help

Mcsdinosaur
Autoketing deixou uma resposta 11 de agosto de 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Please choose the default icon to stop auto popup.
Feel free to contact us if you need any help.
Best regards

Autoketing team

6 de novembro de 2018

Thanks for fixing the Facebook Chat Box - Autoketing app issue. The app allows us to change the theme color to our corporate color which is nice.

Manfredi Jewels
27 de julho de 2020

Useful app to help me respond quickly to my customers. Best of all it's free and easy to install. Thank you.

Allthingscurated
Singapura
Autoketing deixou uma resposta 28 de julho de 2020

We appreciate your feedback so much. It's great that our app can help your business.
Please feel free to email us when you need any help.
Kind regards

30 de janeiro de 2019

So easy to use! Ideal. Would recommend over competing apps. Thanks a lot! Have a nice day. Regards, Dan

Just Catalyst
Reino Unido
5 de outubro de 2018

Good app............................................................................................

Lash Division