Recensioner (505)

• 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 april 2024

Does not work, account is connected but the widget won't display

Gėlių Bistro
Litauen
9 dagar användning av appen
13 mars 2024

Looks like it could be a good app, however, I am getting the same issue - saying that I don't have a business page, right after I connect it to a business page.

Mooi Living
Australien
Ungefär 17 timmar användning av appen
10 augusti 2023

Excellent app, it's very simple to set up and looks great on the website. The support question I had was answered immediately.

Feather and Foliage Event Feature Walls
Australien
9 månader användning av appen
Autoketing svarade 13 augusti 2023

Our team is very happy to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.
Best regards,

Autoketing team

5 februari 2024

I tried to get this to work on my store and it simply would not show the chat box or icon. I had Shopify look into it and they could not help, due to it being a 3rd party app. I messaged the company Autoketing but due to time zone differences, the process was going to be problematic to get their support in a timely manner. I have opted to remove the app for these reasons.

GroundsForDivorceCoffee
Kanada
Ungefär 21 timmar användning av appen
11 april 2024

J'ai besoin d'images pour ma boutique

Le dispensaire animalerier de Lola
Frankrike
22 dagar användning av appen
15 november 2023

GOOD, VERY NICE

Timeplus+
Hongkong SAR
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
14 september 2023

amazing

MosqShock
Thailand
3 månader användning av appen
Autoketing svarade 17 september 2023

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

13 januari 2024

Does not work. Keeps telling me I do not have a fan or business page when I clearly do.

Trade-Army
USA
7 minuter användning av appen
14 oktober 2023

very easy

Klinikkengros.no
Norge
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
Autoketing svarade 16 oktober 2023

It's great that you choose our app to use for your store. Hope that it can help your business develop. We're always by your side to support you.
Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

21 juli 2019

I work for AdvertiseMint.com and spend my entire day working with Facebook and Messenger Ads. This app was incredibly easy to use when setting up a brand new Shopify store. Messenger can be tricking and generally requires a decent amount of coding to get it working, this plugin will get you running the most critical parts (communication and intro to bots) which gives you valuable data that you can use for customer service and for your advertising through segmented custom audiences. Great job! - Brian Meert

Maxius Hair