Helhetsomdöme
15 november 2023

GOOD, VERY NICE

Timeplus+
Hongkong SAR
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
13 januari 2024

Does not work. Keeps telling me I do not have a fan or business page when I clearly do.

Trade-Army
7 minuter användning av appen
14 september 2023

amazing

MosqShock
Thailand
4 månader användning av appen
Autoketing svarade 17 september 2023

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

14 oktober 2023

very easy

Klinikkengros.no
Norge
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
Autoketing svarade 16 oktober 2023

It's great that you choose our app to use for your store. Hope that it can help your business develop. We're always by your side to support you.
Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

5 februari 2024

I tried to get this to work on my store and it simply would not show the chat box or icon. I had Shopify look into it and they could not help, due to it being a 3rd party app. I messaged the company Autoketing but due to time zone differences, the process was going to be problematic to get their support in a timely manner. I have opted to remove the app for these reasons.

GroundsForDivorceCoffee
Kanada
30 oktober 2018

Does what it says and has more customization than most similar apps in it's league. Helps with abandonment

TownleyGirl
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
3 februari 2019

I really like how this app help me to convert and assist my client in the process of buying my products

My Discount Malta
Malta
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
5 augusti 2020

This used to be great but recent update RUINED the app. Now it gives customers an option to sign in as a guest so whenever they refresh their screen the chat ends and they have to start a new one. Because of this, I have to respond to the same messages multiple times in a row.

FILTERWEARS
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
Autoketing svarade 7 augusti 2020

We're very sorry for the inconvenience. We cannot interfere with the update of Facebook.
Please sympathize for us
Best regards

Autoketing team

21 juli 2019

I work for AdvertiseMint.com and spend my entire day working with Facebook and Messenger Ads. This app was incredibly easy to use when setting up a brand new Shopify store. Messenger can be tricking and generally requires a decent amount of coding to get it working, this plugin will get you running the most critical parts (communication and intro to bots) which gives you valuable data that you can use for customer service and for your advertising through segmented custom audiences. Great job! - Brian Meert

Maxius Hair
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
2 februari 2019

Love that it's a free app! It does what I need it to do in my Shopify store. I like the customizability of the app as well.

Reform Stead