Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shaggy Jack's

App doesnt work on my store and no one is around to help me because of the time difference. Needs to have more people working for the app so you can help people in other countries who want to use it.

September 24, 2022

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We will support you as soon as possible. The difference in timezone affects the speed of response.
I will contact you after our tech finds out the error.
Please keep our app being installed.

Thanks a lot

streamstationpc

Time spent using app 43 minutes

Very prompt and kind customer help, fairly easy setup, simple user interface keeps it easy for users.

August 9, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

naturActiiv Health

Time spent using app 27 minutes

I used this app to help me set up my first chatbot. I love the way that each section suggests what to do and helps me along. Thanks for such a great app!

May 29, 2022

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

moanahair

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use it for a long time, it is a nice app. I like it. 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

March 8, 2022

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

Au Sexy Forever

Location Australia

Works well as expected and on top of that, it's free. However, the icon jumps a bit after page reload, but I see this happens in other apps too, wondering if this can be improved.

March 1, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. Our team will try to improve the app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're pleased to support you.

gibiz lighting

Location Netherlands

Works very well, hope this stays for free! I am using it now directly with facebook business manager.

July 19, 2021

Thanks

FRAC22°

Location Malaysia

This is absolutely a banger! Love how simple the system is for set up, with all the clear guidance. Gonna keep using this app regardless, thank you so much!

July 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Les Gens heureux

I think its great, easy to install and intuitive to use, it allows me to answer customer questions quickly whereever I am.

June 2, 2021

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

Regards,

ATVEdmonton

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Pretty Good App, been using it for some time, and it's worth keeping. It's easy to set up and gain more customer service. Sometimes it has some minor issues but it should be no problem. Been happy with this app so far.

April 12, 2021

We're very happy when receiving your review. It's our motivation to support you much more later. We always attempt to help you in the fastest way.

Regards

Coach-Club

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've had this app for about a year and I was really happy for it. But recently, I think 1-2 months ago, they made an update which no longer allows me to choose the logo of the chatbox, and more importantly, it seems like it's causing my webshop to be running a script update in the background every 2-3 seconds, you can see it because the chatbox logo is jumping a bit. And because of this, none of the links on my webshop is working - only if I manually refresh the page on the browser. After deactivating the chatbox, my webpage now works normally again. I really recommend Autoketing to look into this problem/bug, and solve it. Because before the update, it worked well.

February 28, 2021

Dear Coach -Club,
Thanks for leaving a review. Firstly, we really sorry for this problem. We updated a new version and fixed all problems on your website. If possible, please reinstall our app and allow us to serve you best. Thanks a lot!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49