Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

devidshop

This very nice product ! This very nice product ! This very nice product ! This very nice product !This very nice product !

Meka Unique

haven't used it yet ill update my review once I have used it and see the impact it has on my business.

November 29, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Please update the review if you're satisfied with our app.
Kind regards
Autoketing team

Playabit

Super easy to install and get going. LOVE that you have the option to have the chat box not automatically open. Great App, no complaints.

BenTomStore

I hade a bit issue with the chat shows up on my website, so customers were unable to press the icon. The team quickly responded to my message and fixed it right the way. Now everything works as it should.
GREAT JOB, THANK YOU.

NEPstore

Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app

hunger for victory

Cool program, easily connected, now I will understand the functionality. There are video tutorials, and it's cool.

Trendyseason

I used this app to help me assist customers through my store. Easy to set up and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone.

Woody Watches

I used this up to connect my potential customer and it worked perfectly with me, it is a very good app

RED ELEGENT

best appddsssssssssddddddddddddddddddddddasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
works awsome no worries

Ape Industries MTB Straps

chat shows up on website but customers are unable to press the icon. If this gets fixed I will update this review.

October 10, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We sent you an email to support you and solve the issue.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards