Facebook Chat Box ‑ Messenger

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
November 30, 2019

This very nice product ! This very nice product ! This very nice product ! This very nice product !This very nice product !

devidshop
Poland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 16, 2019

Super easy to install and get going. LOVE that you have the option to have the chat box not automatically open. Great App, no complaints.

Playabit
Time spent using app: 29 days
Edited November 12, 2019

I hade a bit issue with the chat shows up on my website, so customers were unable to press the icon. The team quickly responded to my message and fixed it right the way. Now everything works as it should.
GREAT JOB, THANK YOU.

BenTomStore
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 6, 2019

Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app Good app

NEPstore
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 5, 2019

Cool program, easily connected, now I will understand the functionality. There are video tutorials, and it's cool.

hunger for victory
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 26, 2019

I used this app to help me assist customers through my store. Easy to set up and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone.

Trendyseason
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 11, 2019

I used this up to connect my potential customer and it worked perfectly with me, it is a very good app

Woody Watches
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 10, 2019

best appddsssssssssddddddddddddddddddddddasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
works awsome no worries

Oliver Smith
France
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
September 27, 2019

Works like a charm, support is super helpful, it seems to work without any issues whatsoever, all translation sections are available. Thank you!;)

Sabor Gourmet | smak tradycji i natury