Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

Occultify

I love this app. It really makes it easy to connect with my customers. Using Facebook Messenger is really one of the fastest ways to do this. It's instant, it's portable and it's super-effective.

Hemsters

awesome app best costomer support app i have ever came across with download this app to easily conect

R&G ONLINE SHOPPING

superb this app am using this its a big help to my store i recommend this apps to other user to try

D.V.C.-Designs

I used the facebook messenger app as a live communication chatbox on my website to help with visitors who have a problem or a question they need to be answered. This really does what I need well, and can work well with my customers.

HyperLinksApparel

Provides everything you could ever need a live chat for, facebook sync, and its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Zero to One NY

I just downloaded this application, I am still researching how to use it. It seems to meet my requirements for the time being. It can provide a way for buyers to contact us. This is great.

Queen Hair Inc

easy use..Ilove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sense.Life_store

It good apps which easier the entrepreneur to attach with the customers. I really suggest for the seller out there to use this apps.

stockstore.am

Very Good. Excellent. Working good and very easy to install this application. Thanks a lot to Autoketing.

Maxius Hair

I work for AdvertiseMint.com and spend my entire day working with Facebook and Messenger Ads. This app was incredibly easy to use when setting up a brand new Shopify store. Messenger can be tricking and generally requires a decent amount of coding to get it working, this plugin will get you running the most critical parts (communication and intro to bots) which gives you valuable data that you can use for customer service and for your advertising through segmented custom audiences. Great job! - Brian Meert