Facebook Chat Box ‑ Messenger

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 8, 2019

the setup video has no audio! I've tried to set it up by watching the video, but the maximize page feature on the setup video is also disabled.
...you should just type the instructions.

Sin City Sex toys
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Autoketing replied May 8, 2019

Dear Sin City Sex toys,

We are so sorry to hear that inconvenience. Besides, if you have any question or problem with settings, please send us a message via live chat on your dashboard or email.

By the way, I see that you uninstall the app, so I can't check the issue.
If you have any question, I'm always willing to help!

May 6, 2019

Useless i GREETING MESSAGE - Don't show popup automatically and it still shows automatically i dont know what is wrong. When this problem is resolve i will give you 5 Star but for now NO!

Ronini Official
Germany
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
Autoketing replied May 6, 2019

Dear Ronini Official,

Sorry to hear that.

About the "Don't show popup automatically" feature, maybe there is something wrong with the cache. You just need to delete your cache and reload your site.

About the Greeting Message, you can adjust it on the dashboard. If you have any question, please contact us via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat on the dashboard.

It's our pleasure to help you!

Regards,
Autoketing team.

April 18, 2019

Appli does not work ! when we click on the LiveChat nothing appears ! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sublima Couture
France
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Autoketing replied April 18, 2019

Dear Sublima Couture,

We very sorry to hear that,

May be that issue related facebook whited not added, Please follow this link to add your domain to whitelised manually.

If you have any problem please let contact us via email: win@autoketing.com or leave us message in dashboard.

April 17, 2019

not chekd it whyyyy force me for review so early. now take this 1 star.........................................................................................

Sixthgalleria
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 4 months
Autoketing replied April 17, 2019

Dear Sixthgalleria,

We very sorry about that.

if you have any question, contact us via freshchat on your dashboard and we are always willing to help you.

Thanks a lot!

March 30, 2019

This app dosen't work. I have installed it and set it up, it shows on my store but it seems to only be there for show as wheni click on it nothing happens

Elegant Boulevard
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
Autoketing replied March 30, 2019

Dear Elegant Boulevard,
We very sorry hear that, may be we have problem with Facebook api, could you please follow this email to add whitelisted domain to Facebook settings please.
If you have any problem please contact us via email: win@autoketing.com

Best regards!

March 20, 2019

The app doesnt help me, it never appears in my store... i dont know why, because its "active" all the time, never appears in the pc version of my page, neither in the mobile version.

Magenta Glamour
Peru
Time spent using app: 10 days
Autoketing replied March 20, 2019

Dear Magenta Glamour,

We very sorry, our tech team is checking your site, maybe it conflict with other app, we will contact you when found your problem

March 13, 2019

I dont find any help by chat, I spent half a day to try connect the chat on my website, and i can't. I have done that easily with your product on an other website but not with the new one, Mystery..but no help by chat ;-)

Exclusive Goods Auction
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Autoketing replied March 13, 2019

Dear Exclusive Goods Auction,

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry for the delay in response. It's because we have a different timezone. Please sympathize for us. Our supporter will contact you soon to resolve the issue.

January 2, 2019

Customer Service is non existent. I have tried for days and received no assistance. I know it was the holidays but I should have gotten some help.

Eden’s Addictions - Kid Purses, Purses for Girls, Purses for Teens, Toddler Purses
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 1, 2019

The chat seems to only work on a computer.
I turned the mobile option on but it does not seem to work.

Just Get it Now
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited March 4, 2019

The support is made by a 12 years old kid probably. It says the problem is fixed, but they dont even did NOTHING. The last message they will send to you is that Facebook is the source of the problem and they cant do nothing, when the problem is actually on their end.

Shit support, the worst i've ever seen, dont bother using this.

Fuss Company®
Brazil
Time spent using app: 7 months
Autoketing replied March 4, 2019

Dear Fuss Company®,

We very sorry about that, your problem about change response time for Facebook Page settings, for now Facebook api has changed and Facebook removing that setting. We will working for update our app as soon as possible.
If you have any other problem please let me know via email win@autoketing.com or chat with us

Best regards!