Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cmallshop

detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

April 24, 2019

Dear Cmallshop,

Purr Pets

Easy to install, and config. I had some trouble to make it work but it was because I was using the wrong url. Support helped me right away. Keep it like that :D

April 24, 2019

Dear Purr Pets,

MY SPACE EXPRESS

Gostei bastante do aplicativo facilita minha interação com meu cliente , podendo ser mais transparente

Dear MY SPACE EXPRESS,

findmyposition.com

just install it...work great....dont need the app from app store for my mobile..piss me of I need write 100 character to submit..change that dude

Dear findmyposition.com,

Imy access

great app helps you to manage your daily work , it will make your work easy to control , auto-reply conversation and more . Thanks

Dear Imy access,

Enjoy Pets

It is easy to install and very intuitive to configure, I like it, thanks to the whole team

Dear Enjoy Pets,

Love At First Pet

very easy setup installation of all services was very quick and simple but also good to use and fast to get started with the help bideos

April 18, 2019

Dear Love At First Pet,

Sublima Couture

Appli does not work ! when we click on the LiveChat nothing appears ! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 18, 2019

Dear Sublima Couture,

We very sorry to hear that,

May be that issue related facebook whited not added, Please follow this link to add your domain to whitelised manually.

If you have any problem please let contact us via email: win@autoketing.com or leave us message in dashboard.

Crazycoffee

thats ok, is very serius and very funtional. thanks. I'm going to use it for a few days.interesting

April 17, 2019

Dear Crazycoffee,

Sixthgalleria

not chekd it whyyyy force me for review so early. now take this 1 star.........................................................................................

April 17, 2019

Dear Sixthgalleria,

We very sorry about that.

if you have any question, contact us via freshchat on your dashboard and we are always willing to help you.

Thanks a lot!