Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Reform Stead

Love that it's a free app! It does what I need it to do in my Shopify store. I like the customizability of the app as well.

Gentleprince Office Furniture

This app is one of the best. This Facebook chat widget is better than others and it is customizable.

Bijuterias Brasil

aplicativo muito bom!! recomendo para todos.
fácil de configurar e deixa mais fácil ainda você entrar em contato com seus clientes.

Just Catalyst

So easy to use! Ideal. Would recommend over competing apps. Thanks a lot! Have a nice day. Regards, Dan

Thekoolpods

I really like this app. very useful to communicate with customers. makes it easy for customers to contact us.

DIYMoon Shop

the customer service helped troubleshoot the conflicts on the app including whitelisting domain, code conflict and persistent menu override

ByArena

Great app to add the facebook chat. Great support too!

I tried to add the code myself with no luck, the app made it so much easier!

akalors

It is fantastic app and working very good. Thanks for bringing such an app for Free. I would love to see more new features in future

Sarhina Activewear

We install this app looking for a way to keep in contact with customer in an easy manner. I think it is very useful and would recommend it. Customer service is very responsive. Thank you!

ChaiimCouture

Oriana is SUPERB!!!!! I am not a computer savvy person but this CS rep ROCKS!!!!!
The app is really easy to install I just don't like to get anything wrong.
Thank you Oriana.