4.4
Edited December 3, 2018

Great app, great support. This app is so easy to use and chat with buyers, Recommended for e-commerce owner!

Cuckoo Clock Plus
26 days using the app
February 19, 2019

Great customer support and quick reply. Help solved my technical problems with a clear guide within minutes.

CEMYShop.com - The Original Baby Cemy
Malaysia
26 days using the app
February 26, 2021

I've had this app for about a year and I was really happy for it. But recently, I think 1-2 months ago, they made an update which no longer allows me to choose the logo of the chatbox, and more importantly, it seems like it's causing my webshop to be running a script update in the background every 2-3 seconds, you can see it because the chatbox logo is jumping a bit. And because of this, none of the links on my webshop is working - only if I manually refresh the page on the browser. After deactivating the chatbox, my webpage now works normally again. I really recommend Autoketing to look into this problem/bug, and solve it. Because before the update, it worked well.

Coach-Club
Denmark
Over 1 year using the app
Autoketing replied February 28, 2021

Dear Coach -Club,
Thanks for leaving a review. Firstly, we really sorry for this problem. We updated a new version and fixed all problems on your website. If possible, please reinstall our app and allow us to serve you best. Thanks a lot!

September 26, 2019

thats really good application to make connection with customers which is really nice and powerfull. i really like it

Choose.
25 days using the app
February 6, 2019

Just installed it. Hope it works well. If not then I will return with a lower rating. If it works great... then 5 stars it will be.

Basarti.Store
About 1 year using the app
September 10, 2018

App does as is advertised accurately. Very useful and easy to install. Even got a support message after installation which shows developers really want to know about their service and are open to feedback.

Etch & Trove
24 days using the app
June 18, 2019

Works better than the integrated shopify sales channel messenger app, which sent all messages to the 'Done' folder. Level of personalisation is impressive, considering the app is free

Washly
24 days using the app
August 13, 2018

Easy to use and very nice result. Good customisation options and beautiful integration with the shop. Recommended 100%!

Wolfen Electronics
Andorra
June 9, 2019

I love it such an amazing idea! Helps me keep in touch and not lose so many customers absolutely amazing!

Melt Your Heart Co
October 2, 2018

Easy to install and use! It seems each time I try to use an app from Shopify I'll generally have some problem with it or have to spend time figuring out how to use it. Not with this app. It works seamless and easy to use. Thanks!

INSPIRE BOARD