Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

It's A Trendy Thing

The support is superb! Had some issues with finding my Facebook page and the support helped me within minutes.

NHIOR

Great Apps for my business, its help a lot, my client easy to reach me out. Thank you Messenger for being there.

Fashion Stock-Off

Great app. Very simple to install and automatically work without bugs. Thank you very much for this excellent app.

ByteSpy

I used this app to attach a manychat chatbot to my website and it works perfectly. This is very helpful.

Luminled.cl

muy genial funciona perfecto! pensé que seria mas difícil el proceso de instalación, pero fue muy sencillo, gracias.

Kit+Oliver

I really like that I can customize the colors of the chat icon to match the design of my website.

WATCH-SMART

I used this app to help with my shopify store!! works great!! You can tend to your customers with ease, it works well

Smartsurferr

Nice app and good app and doing very well ,app is perfect and some times not coming on website side bar.

MGAMER

talk about easy.
this app made my customers love me because i can talk to them straight from my phone i hope this app is free for ever with upgradeable plans.

lemonbearph

very nice solution. it helped me consolidate replies and make my shop 24/7 accessible to customers who like quick answers.