Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

9monthsafter

Amazing app and thanks for making it free! Really makes me feel good knowing there is useful free content still out there.

Rock N Skull

The support is great ! Had some issues with activate my Facebook chat page and the support helped me within minutes.

Angel's cosmetic, mask and skincare store

The customer service representative (oriana) is very helpful. And the app works perfectly!

It's A Trendy Thing

The support is superb! Had some issues with finding my Facebook page and the support helped me within minutes.

NHIOR

Great Apps for my business, its help a lot, my client easy to reach me out. Thank you Messenger for being there.

Fashion Stock-Off

Great app. Very simple to install and automatically work without bugs. Thank you very much for this excellent app.

ByteSpy

I used this app to attach a manychat chatbot to my website and it works perfectly. This is very helpful.

Luminled.cl

muy genial funciona perfecto! pensé que seria mas difícil el proceso de instalación, pero fue muy sencillo, gracias.

Kit+Oliver

I really like that I can customize the colors of the chat icon to match the design of my website.

WATCH-SMART

I used this app to help with my shopify store!! works great!! You can tend to your customers with ease, it works well