Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Baby Place

Great! Easy to set up - tested and works perfectly! Have tried other apps but none worked so tried this one and seems great! Would like the option to make the icon slightly smaller on a mobile page? it's a little big for my site but that's my only slight issue :)

October 14, 2020

It's great to hear your feedback. We're very happy to serve merchants and bring value to their business.
When you have any problems, please contact us.

Eat.Sleep.Tea

Great stuff - super easy!
Really good reviews and worked well for my business.
Would recommend. Try it out!

October 14, 2020

It'd be great to see your review. We appreciate it very much.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email or livechat.

Regards,

SaiYaa

Location Singapore

Very useful for ecommerce business. Recommended to install this apps for your business growth. Don't think too much Let's download it and use it.

October 5, 2020

We're very glad to hear your feedback.
If you need any help, please contact us. We're willing to support you.
Best regards

Printea3D

Super easy to install and configure. Very elegant dashboard and customization settings are very easy.

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your review. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We are always to answer your questions.

Kind regards

Coles Closet

I added this app to better communicate custom orders. I felt I needed to be more detailed with my review to help someone. Ok so there are other chat apps yes. The reason I choose this one is 1. I absolutely love the greeting with my chat bubble 2.I am very familiar with FB messenger. Yes you do lose the chat after 24hrs so keep the convo lite and move all custom details to your email and I'd also require like a 24hr custom order confirmation just to keep down confusion/misunderstandings.

Ranmore Candle Co.

On other platforms putting a standard Facebook Messenger chat box on the bottom of your site is a nightmare. But this app makes it so easy! This is by far the best app for the Messenger pop-up. And it's free! Massive thank you to the developers!

September 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're very glad that our app can meet your needs.
Hope that you can recommend our to to other merchants.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

The Glam Lounge NJ

SO QUICK AND EASY! I am not one to leave reviews on apps, but this one... this app killed it! I got my chatbot instantly within minutes and I do not have to worry about any questions my clients may have since I have the Facebook messenger connected to my phone. Thank you app developers for making this a free application!! Much love

September 4, 2020

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

You Shop Right

Very easy and simple to add to your store! I would recommend this app if you are looking to engage with your customers more in hopes of converting leads to Sales

August 28, 2020

We're happy to know that you're satisfied with our app. Please notify us if you have any questions.
Have a good day!

Blueberry Warrior Co

Time spent using app About 1 month

Qiuck and easy plugin. Perfect for any online business site. I am happy I found it and it's free too. Thank you guys.

August 23, 2020

It's great to receive your review. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions

I'm Going Vintage

Was easy to set up and seems to be working great. I have nothing negative to say as of yet. Thanks again!

August 13, 2020

Thanks for your review. Please email us if you have any questions or problems.
We're willing to solve your feedback.
Kind regards