Facebook Chat Box ‑ Messenger

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 4, 2019

Sold app. Great to communicate with customers live. This app is a must have in 2019 for its incredible conversation ability.

openairecomm
Autoketing replied March 4, 2019

Dear openairecomm,

March 3, 2019

............................................................................................................................................................................

Shopinter
Autoketing replied March 3, 2019

Dear Shopinter,

March 3, 2019

Proporcione algunos detalles sobre lo que hizo o no disfrutó al usar esta aplicación. Sus comentarios pueden ayudar a otros comerciantes a decidir si utilizar esta aplicación.

By Ram
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 months
Autoketing replied March 3, 2019

Dear By Ram,

March 2, 2019

great app that help sellers great app that help sellers great app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellers

evasdog
Egypt
Autoketing replied March 2, 2019

Dear evasdog,

Edited December 12, 2020

This app is good. And a lot of functions have been added to the updated version -- especially the chat box to encourage customers to subscribe and copy promo code. I foresee it will come in handy to the customers.

CurveeB
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

Dear CurveeB,

Edited February 28, 2019

good but the chatbot doest give answers! PLEASE fix it for us! good but the chatbot doest give answers! PLEASE fix it for us! good but the chatbot doest give answers! PLEASE fix it for us! good but the chatbot doest give answers! PLEASE fix it for us!

FHS Store - Seu estilo é economizar.
Brazil
Time spent using app: 5 days

Dear FHS Store - Seu estilo é economizar.,

Thanks for your review, we will fix chat bot bug in next version.
Your evaluation is our motivation

February 27, 2019

Fantastic!!! Its a wonderful page because the customers can see you as profesional seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Dogs Accessories Shop
Spain
Time spent using app: 19 days

Dear My Dogs Accessories Shop,

February 26, 2019

Good~ And the customer service is perfect! They answer my questions and solve the problems fastly and patiently. It is very nice of their help.

TaoBaoBuys
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 26, 2019

I really like the experience of the app with facebook chat. My store will be better off with this app and best of all its free

david'sworkout