Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

My Dogs Accessories Shop

Fantastic!!! Its a wonderful page because the customers can see you as profesional seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 1, 2019

Dear My Dogs Accessories Shop,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation

Autoketing team
Regards!

TaoBaoBuys

Good~ And the customer service is perfect! They answer my questions and solve the problems fastly and patiently. It is very nice of their help.

david'sworkout

I really like the experience of the app with facebook chat. My store will be better off with this app and best of all its free

LifeHacksForAll

I love this app!! I hope this app will give me conversions! :) . tty

Gostei Comprei Online

Otimo app... ainda estou começando a minha experiencia... me parece muito.
logo mais retornarei com uma avaliação mais detalhada... obrigado.

Laedertasker.dk

I have not used it yet, but I look forward to trying out the features of this app. Hopefully, it can improve the overall customer experience.

MooDing.world

La mejor del mercado no hay otra como está me ayuda mucho diariamente en la tienda muy recomendada para todos

skinloveshop

Thank you for making this app free, it really helps for customer support on our store also great and easy to setup

The First Way

It's so good and the costumer's services awesome, they can help me in a few minutes, Thanks Autoketing for everything :D Great app

ProCooking.com Sales@profcooking.com

just getting started and this one helped me..
i just started using but it seems very nice and trustwhorty