Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Altiphy

Location Thailand

Great app made my life easier thanks ...
I hope you can make more cool apps for us that will make easier interactions with shopify ... cheers

GeeksFish

Location Spain

Very nice really, do a good confiance to the people. I like dashboard to can configure all you want, excellent in my opinion.

Brannah's

Time spent using app About 1 month

I installed this app a few days ago. It was easy to set up and is working flawlessly on my store. have not noticed any decrease in page speed. I highly recommend this app.

Sarah Jayy

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Can't believe this app is free. It adds trust and confidence to your customer and the support for the app is great.

4SaleSeasons

Location Greece

easy to use, free and fast. good app thanks.
you can improve it for having more colors and option etc.

East End Vapes

Location South Africa

Great app very helpful should add an option to auto remove pop up if no one clicks on it, but other than that its.

darybary

Location Mexico

I used this app to help in my online store and everything works good
I recommendede absolutely yes!

Basarti.Store

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Just installed it. Hope it works well. If not then I will return with a lower rating. If it works great... then 5 stars it will be.

LaranjaShop

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

ajuda bastante sem contar que a gratuito e facil de usar fazendo com que aumente as vendas com atendimento

Divertitoy

Location Peru

I really like this application because it helps me provide a better service. Also, my page looks more professional. I don't have further comments for now.