Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Trendy 4 You

Great app, great support. I had some problems finding my new page, but their support helped me through it. 5 stars.

Manfredi Jewels

Thanks for fixing the Facebook Chat Box - Autoketing app issue. The app allows us to change the theme color to our corporate color which is nice.

AMAZING FUTUR

Je ne sais pas je viens juste de l'installer donc pas de statistique pour l'instant je reviendrais vers vous quand je l'aurais essayer merci

Sophies.dk

Easy, simple and fast setup. What's not to like? Looking forward to help my customers in this fantastic chat function.

Dope Jewelry No.216

appercietted you guys
highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moon Glamour

Great app for getting in touch with customers, easier than e-mail. Great way to inspire trust to your customers.

TownleyGirl

Does what it says and has more customization than most similar apps in it's league. Helps with abandonment

healthppy.com

The best app! Super service! Very quickly respond and very accessible answer! Especially Thanks Oriana! I recommend!

AppleSnap Apparel

I used this app to connect with the customer easily. This way you can interact withem and find out how to improve your store for costumer ease!

9monthsafter

Amazing app and thanks for making it free! Really makes me feel good knowing there is useful free content still out there.