Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

akalors

It is fantastic app and working very good. Thanks for bringing such an app for Free. I would love to see more new features in future

Sarhina Activewear

We install this app looking for a way to keep in contact with customer in an easy manner. I think it is very useful and would recommend it. Customer service is very responsive. Thank you!

ChaiimCouture

Oriana is SUPERB!!!!! I am not a computer savvy person but this CS rep ROCKS!!!!!
The app is really easy to install I just don't like to get anything wrong.
Thank you Oriana.

Shopfamore

Thanks all free easy to use let see....................................................................................................................................................................4 star

Cuckoo Clock Plus

Great app, great support. This app is so easy to use and chat with buyers, Recommended for e-commerce owner!

Suitallpockets.com

Hi {first_name}, thank you for your visit today. Can you take a minute to answer a question about your experience with us? Here is the link {link}. We appreciate your time and the insights will help us better perform in the future!

Redtag Factory

Shoppoings

I love the way they help me the person who chat to me was very helpful went inside my facebook to fix and she

Cathedral Heights Fashion

Great app, fits in seamlessly and works well with my store at cathedralheights.co.uk, the only issue I have is that I tried converting the prices myself with tools like XE currency and had a result a few cents (pence) different to the result this app gave me.

alwaysintact

My customers are happy to hear from me quickly. Thanks to this app and it's free. My business is doing well now