Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

Rock N Skull

The support is great ! Had some issues with activate my Facebook chat page and the support helped me within minutes.

Angel's cosmetic, mask and skincare store

The customer service representative (oriana) is very helpful. And the app works perfectly!

It's A Trendy Thing

The support is superb! Had some issues with finding my Facebook page and the support helped me within minutes.

NHIOR

Great Apps for my business, its help a lot, my client easy to reach me out. Thank you Messenger for being there.

Fuss Company®

The support is made by a 12 years old kid probably. It says the problem is fixed, but they dont even did NOTHING. The last message they will send to you is that Facebook is the source of the problem and they cant do nothing, when the problem is actually on their end.

Shit support, the worst i've ever seen, dont bother using this.

March 4, 2019

Dear Fuss Company®,

We very sorry about that, your problem about change response time for Facebook Page settings, for now Facebook api has changed and Facebook removing that setting. We will working for update our app as soon as possible.
If you have any other problem please let me know via email win@autoketing.com or chat with us

Best regards!
Autoketing team

Fashion Stock-Off

Great app. Very simple to install and automatically work without bugs. Thank you very much for this excellent app.

ByteSpy

I used this app to attach a manychat chatbot to my website and it works perfectly. This is very helpful.

Luminled.cl

muy genial funciona perfecto! pensé que seria mas difícil el proceso de instalación, pero fue muy sencillo, gracias.

eruption design

It's a good app. for beeing closer to customers. I did not check it exactly. I will send my revievs if it will be necessary.

Kit+Oliver

I really like that I can customize the colors of the chat icon to match the design of my website.