Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

Sahara Sunglasses

Works very well, great support. Nice and easy to set up

Pixified

Works really good for us! It's easier for the customers to contact us via this plugin. Thanks! :)

Nrich But Glam Boutique

Support helped with my issue and was very patient.

Esel Group

Super easy to download and set up. Also had an amazing experience with the customer support. Would definitely recommend this app!

Driphouz Com

great app. amazing support just amazing support!

Nice Cool Gifts

This app helps communicate with your customer in real time. It already won me an order and in the same time helped me to discover a wrong setting with a discount which the customer signaled it and then made the order after the problem was fixed.
It’s a must have.
I also appreciate that they don’t place their logo under the “Chat with us” button, as other similar apps do.
Thank you guys for a good app and your fine work!

Shaunz Beauty

At first when i installed the App, i didn't know what i was doing. I contacted you and i got the assistance of Tam Tit, who did a fantastic job of walking me through the steps. Now it's all working great. Brilliant! I would recommend this tool. Thank you.

Pettens

Great app. No problems and I am very happy

Ml Jewelers

Very easy to install and use. Would recommend 100%

Elevenpast

Very easy installation and integration. Great addition to our online store.
It took only 5 minutes to install and set up.

We love the app and recommend it to any and all online stores that doesn't have a chat function yet.