Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

Jasper's Lullaby

I'm just starting to use this app. It provides a great channel to communicate with potential customers instantly, and I also like the great customisation options. Though it would be awesome if customer doesn't have to sign in to chat. Good work guys!

T&M River

This app helps me a lot in contacting my customer instantly. It's good that the customer do not need to be redirected to a login page but easy in operation

Azayo

Hello. This app is awesome. we are able to chat with customers live.
very useful to keep in touch with clients.

NatureTalk

Great customer service, easy setup....its a great start!! I was looking for an easy way to stay connected with my customers and this was so simple and required no investment!!

Lvndorf

Excellent customer service, super fast responses. They helped me fix my website coding within a day,

Sefeelbargain

thank you Tam great service and good app++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Product-click

thank youTAM for this free app helpful A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Achado

This is a great app and help me close deals a lot ! It's super user friendly and the configuration is a piece of cake ! Thanks a lot.

Heraposh

Great Support! Kudos to Oriana and the developer guy for helping me fixing my website footer! Super recommended app!

GSMART

One of the simpliest app wich I use !