Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

Higgins Publishing

I just installed this APP. It was super easy. I also tested it out, and I absolutely love it! It's also that I can respond quickly on my phone as well.

DifferentGifts.tv

Does exactly what it says on the tin - be sure to add pagemanager jobby to your phone and everything sorta works perfectly

ErgoFlip

Great app. Useful to increase customer engagement, but I hope you can fix the bug on "Log in to Messenger" for people that have not logged in to facebook yet

Wild Paw Purified Water For Pets

Easy to setup and functions well. No unwanted extras either which is nice. Will recommend this app to anyone looking to add a turnkey chat function on their site without any headaches.

Kitchen 2 Kids

So far so good, 2 clicks and I'm set up, now I'm excited to start using it to interact with my customers.

Curvygirlplus

Such a good app... super easy to get up & running and the options to customize make it look like it's truly a part of my store! The only thing I wish I could do is position it a little higher on the page as opposed to the bottom. I use a theme editor and it lays on top of my bottom holiday border, but the benefits far out weigh the positioning of it, so I am thrilled with it!

21 MooD

The best up. Long time i was lookign for one. I friendly recomand it to others who want to improve their website

Car studios

Work like magic loved it.
At first, was doubt about this app after reading an unpleasant feedbacks from disappointed users.

Danielle’s

so far so good! very smooth and easy to use! comes right up in the facebook messenger app like a facebook message.

Dearest Fawn

This is a great app, and it does exactly what it says and then some. It has been the best chat option for me, so far. I have used this app for the better part of a year.