4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, customization, and seamless integration with Facebook Messenger. They value its real-time communication feature, which improves conversion rates. The chatbot function is praised for automating responses to customer queries, enhancing service efficiency. Many commend the support team for their prompt and helpful assistance. The app is widely used across various industries, contributing to customer trust.

February 23, 2019

La mejor del mercado no hay otra como está me ayuda mucho diariamente en la tienda muy recomendada para todos

MooDing.world
Spain
September 24, 2022

App doesnt work on my store and no one is around to help me because of the time difference. Needs to have more people working for the app so you can help people in other countries who want to use it.

Shaggy Jack's
Autoketing replied September 24, 2022

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We will support you as soon as possible. The difference in timezone affects the speed of response.
I will contact you after our tech finds out the error.
Please keep our app being installed.

Thanks a lot

November 23, 2020

This app stopped working for no reason after they have done an update. Normally, they should notify the users about any change.

NERDICH
Autoketing replied November 23, 2020

We're sorry for the error. We check your store and the chat icon shows now.
It's working.
Please contact us if you have any questions

Regards,

Edited August 16, 2019

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbigihhkhkkhhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkkkhkhkkkkkhkkhkhkhkhkhkkhkhkkkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhjjjjj

Sabag'e Le'Noire
January 2, 2019

Customer Service is non existent. I have tried for days and received no assistance. I know it was the holidays but I should have gotten some help.

Eden’s Addictions - Kid Purses, Purses for Girls, Purses for Teens, Toddler Purses
Edited April 15, 2019

Usually.................................................................................................................

Imperio Tech
Brazil
Autoketing replied April 14, 2019

Dear Imperio Tech,

Thanks for your review, your feedback is our motivation!

Autoketing team,
Regards!

July 26, 2018

Great app, easy to install and it look professionnal !

Loyalty Online Store
September 5, 2018

great app works really well really helps with conversion rates strongly recommend

Realtimecolaboration
February 15, 2019

Very nice really, do a good confiance to the people. I like dashboard to can configure all you want, excellent in my opinion.

GeeksFish
Spain
June 16, 2019

Really is very easy to get set up. It does exactly what it says it does and doesn't require weeks of advanced coding!

Crystal Aquatics