Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

Cathedral Heights Fashion

Great app, fits in seamlessly and works well with my store at cathedralheights.co.uk, the only issue I have is that I tried converting the prices myself with tools like XE currency and had a result a few cents (pence) different to the result this app gave me.

AMAZING FUTUR

Je ne sais pas je viens juste de l'installer donc pas de statistique pour l'instant je reviendrais vers vous quand je l'aurais essayer merci

TownleyGirl

Does what it says and has more customization than most similar apps in it's league. Helps with abandonment

eruption design

It's a good app. for beeing closer to customers. I did not check it exactly. I will send my revievs if it will be necessary.

Krush Keepsakes

I just downloaded this app. Set up was pretty easy. Let's see how it works! I will come back and update my review once I have used it.

Passion Tribe

I gave it 4 stars just due to the icon scrolling the page but it's a great app overall, I highly recommend it!

Www Realfreedominvestments Com

Awesome app, easy to install, easy to use, great customer service. If you are not using this app as of yet you need to!

Ipowercases

It's a great app for connecting with your customers.

1 2 3 5 Next