Facebook Chat Box ‑ Messenger

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
June 10, 2020

Great App! I would highly recommend to everybody who's looking to increase the conversion rate on its website.

George's Therapy
Serbia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Autoketing replied June 10, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your feedback is highly respected and it helps our team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

June 9, 2020

Very seamless and easy to install. It's also free so you can't get much better than that. I really like it so far.

Wellness Health Group & The MEN Clinic
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
Autoketing replied June 9, 2020

Thanks for you feedback. Hope you do like this app!

June 8, 2020

Everything works OK, unlike most other free apps, so if you look for cost-free chat, look no further.

Harpers.pl
Poland
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Autoketing replied June 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We're glad you felt great when using the app.

June 2, 2020

great tools.

Thaddaeus
Time spent using app: 2 months
Autoketing replied June 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We do appreciate you taking your time to share your rating with us. It's our pleasure that the app comes up to your expectations!

May 30, 2020

Simple smart messenger chat app, I am already using on another store.
When initiating a chat, the user stays on the store, which to me is a must.
NB: If your page does not show to connect, when installing, there's a little instruction, and its easy peasy. I recommend for design usability and simplicity.

SANI-STEP safety supplies
Time spent using app: About 2 years

May 30, 2020

Great app, if you like to use the Messenger and integrate FB with your store. Easy, customisable, and free. Keep up the good work!!

SafeStore - Bangkok
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

May 29, 2020

I love this app and it serves my store very well. Use on all my Shopify stores and it's just great highly recommend

OFuzzy
Time spent using app: 3 months

May 26, 2020

This app is exactly what I needed, and it was easy to customize! It's nice that potential customers have an easy familiar way to get in touch with us.

Alpacasoaps
Time spent using app: 20 days
Autoketing replied May 27, 2020

May 23, 2020

The app make integrating Facebook Messenger so much better. Now the Messenger icon and popup fit our branding. A+++

Beauty Ritual
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Autoketing replied May 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your feedback is highly valued and it helps Autoketing team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

May 21, 2020

Very simple to install. Looking forward to great communication with all of my customers!!!!!! Thanks

Libby Swift
Time spent using app: 3 months
Autoketing replied May 24, 2020

Thanks for your review, Your feedback is highly valued and do encourage us a lot.